After 17 years of selling all types of RVs to the retail public, it has become apparent that there are several key factors that customers expect in their RV. The importance of these items may vary from person to person but they are consistently on the list when retail customers make their buying decision.
These important items have made our decision, at Nexus RV, to build Class C Motorhomes and Class B+ Motorhomes. Here are the biggest motivators in selecting this type of product when RVing in North America:
1. Safety- Class C Motorhomes and Class B+ Motorhomes products are safer to drive than any other type of RV made today. The Ford Chassis has dual airbags which is rarely available in the Class A or Diesel products.
2. Drivability- Driving a Class C Motorhome is very similar to driving a car or an SUV. This fact has made it is for first time RVers and RVers that are getting older to maneuver on the highways and byways. The cockpit is comfortable and lower to the ground and the driver is behind the front axle giving you more visibility of things around you.
3. Sleeping Capacity- Having the extra bedroom in the overhead is mandatory for many of those retail customers who have children or grand children that go on trips as a family. This nice feature allows you to sleep two extra people without opening the hide a bed sofa in the living room. In the event that you do not need the extra sleeping the Class B+ Motorhomes product gives you nicely finished entertainment center for those couples or singles enjoy the RV lifestyle.
4. Serviceability- Because the entire cockpit and front end of the cut-a-way chassis is like a van, every Ford Service center will work on this product without hesitation. Unlike the Class A or diesel motorhome, that requires a special service center and or truck facility to be service, the Class C products can get in and out quickly and conveniently keeping customers driving down the road.
5. Size- Class C Motorhome products are typically shorter and lower profile than their Class A and Diesel big brothers. Many camp ground restrictions make it difficult to own a unit that is too long or too tall. Class C Motorhome products are designed to give customers maneuverability into areas that may be impassable by the bigger Class A products.
6. Price- Class C Motorhomes and Class B+ Motorhomes products have proven to be the best value while keeping as much of your hard earned money in your pocket. There is anywhere from a $25,000-$100,000 difference in the sale price of a Class C and a Class A/Diesel Pusher. This has made “Right sizing” a thing that is occurring on a daily basis. In a day and age that banks are requiring a lot of information from retail customers in order to finance a RV, the Class C Motorhome product is a great alternative to stay well under $100,000 and enjoy the RV lifestyle.
7. Floor Plan- this features ties into the sleeping capacity but is more comprehensive. The Ford Cut-a-way Chassis gives you 14,500 lbs. This high GVWR allows for a nice selection of truly functional floorplans. In fact, you can get anything from a 23’ to a 32’ with three slide-out rooms. Most recently, Driver and Passenger seats that swivel have become available making the Class C Motorhomes are far more versatile while maintaining all the elements that make it the product of choice for today’s RVer.
At Nexus RV, we believe so strongly in these features that we are building our company on being the number one factory direct manufacturer of Class C Motorhomes and Class B+ Motorhomes products in the industry.
For more information call 1-855-786-3987 or visit our website at www.nexusrv.com
Claude Donati President Nexus RV